Thursday, October 20, 2022

...10.20...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...breakfast was a bowl of mixed cereal...just bran flakes and raw oats...I love to sprinkle oats on top of just about any cereal...I also love them just plain with almond milk...because I think I was a horse in another life...haha...
...lunch was one of my deconstructed salads...some lettuce leaves, fruit and nuts...a couple of small red potatoes...and a chunk of baked tofu...with too much BBQ sauce on it...haha...
...for dinner...I found a gallon bag of green beans...gifted to us last summer in the freezer...so over a year old...that I thought might be edible if I sautéed them with some garlic...
...and we had that with rice and baked tofu (again - but you know me...I love me some tofu)...and I drizzled soy sauce over everything...so it had almost an Asian flair...
...for snacks during the day...I made a quesadilla with the Chao Mexi shreds...
...just a tortilla topped with cheese...cooked in a skillet until toasty...
...folded...
...and sliced like a pizza...
......ummmmm...cheesy...
...I ate it with my new favorite salsa...
...and a sliced pear...I do love pears...
...and later I also had an apple for another snack...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment