Tuesday, November 22, 2022

...11.22...Tuesdays with Julia...

...we had a delicious Vegan Thanksgiving dinner with Julia's Vegan Jambon Braisé au Madère...and all of the particulars for that recipe are over at The Vegan Version...

...and here are the sides...
...this Vegan Mac-N-Cheeze recipe...15 minutes ...you just cook the noodles...and whizz the sauce up in the blender...and you're done...
...you can just pour it over the noodles and eat it like that without baking it...
...then it's a lot like Kraft Dinner...
...but I wanted it baked...so I put it in a pretty dish...
...and topped it with even more Cheeze...
...and then for the green bean casserole...I didn't really use a recipe...just French Style Green beans...and canned mushrooms and fried onions...
...but I think this was one of the very best mushroom soups I've ever made...and I almost hated to use it in a casserole because it would have been so good on its own...
...but of course...I finished the casserole...
...the baked mac-n-cheeze...
...and the casserole...it was a quietly wonderful Thanksgiving celebration...we texted and FT'd with the kiddos in Japan...and we're heading up to Mom's tomorrow...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Exactly how many Thanksgiving meals are you going to have?? Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect Mac'n cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete