Saturday, February 03, 2024

...2.3...Dinner and a Movie...and Hello Bloggers...

...first of all...posting my comments to blog friends here...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...glad you're going to be in a safe place for the windy weather...hope it blows past you soon...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...My Fair Lady is one of my very favorite movies...and I've never seen a live performance...but I bet it was awesome...I'm singing all of the songs in my head now...haha...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...your Fleischschnacka looks awesome...so perfect for wintry weather...which your pup seems to be enjoying...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...I can't believe it's February...the trees are starting to bud here and in a couple of weeks we'll see daffodils blooming...lots of birds are making their way back too...

...and on the reading front...still reading Martin Chuzzelwit...I'll have to find a movie for when it's my turn again...

...we had driven past a Taco Bell on our way home from Church...and so I have had that in mind...haha...it's prbably been a few years since I've had Taco Bell...

...We went to their website...and they have a whole page of How to Eat Vegan at Taco Bell...so sweet of them...
...so I got a bean burrito with their "Make it Fresco" option...and a side of potatoes the same way...
...it was pretty yummy...fun...and easy...

...and for the movie...we did finish Oppenheimer...and so it was my turn and I chose to start Season 12 of Vera...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. we continue to was pbs website for the shows that are currently airing on their channel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me, I'll have to get the 12th season of Vera! We're watching the 5th season of Fargo - love it so far! It's got the character Keeley from Ted Lasso as the star. Love, K

    ReplyDelete