Monday, February 05, 2024

...2.5...Over the Weekend...

...we started the weekend with buckwheat pancakes...that's always good...
...a tofu scramble with vegan cheese on the side...and that's the half-eaten first pancake...the one that doesn't always turn out perfectly...so I munch on it while I make the rest...
...and there was one leftover pancake...that will make a nice snack later in the week...
...I don't think there's anything interesting at all this week...the cherries are for a Julia Child recipe...
...and then we did quite a bit of food prep for the week...I made a pan of vegan biscuits...
...and a loaf of whole wheat bread...well the bread machine actually made it...
...we made a delicious curry for lunch...this one my sweet sissie sent me years and years ago...I just added coconut milk this time...because I happened to have some on hand...
...and I have leftovers of that too...
...I Griddler-ed some frozen green beans...
...cooked to the perfect degree of caramelization...the Man prefers his green beans un-caramelized...
...and a block of tofu got the same treatment...
...now we're all set for the week...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. You know I still make that hurry pretty awesome. And I had a can of coconut milk as well to make it very rich. Love, K

    ReplyDelete