Thursday, June 13, 2024

...6.13...Thrifty Thursday...

...y'all know I'm always looking through the bins of 'unsellable' items to see what can actually be saved or repurposed or reused...
...and I found this stained (or more probably bleached) pink bag/purse...I'm pretty much a sucker for any tote out there...and I liked the style and shape and vegan-ness of this one...but you can see why the thrift store thinks they can't sell it...but I picked it up and looked inside...
...and the inside is a lovely tan colour...better than the pink if you ask me...and it's not stained...
...when I got home...I turned it completely inside out...and you can tell that this corner bottom seam is meant to be on the inside...and I thought about unpicking and it and re-seaming it on the inside...but it really doesn't bother me...so I'm just going to leave it the way it is...
...I did remove the 'do not wash' tag from the inside seam though...haha...
...but otherwise I think it's the perfect summery tote...
...and then a striped Liz & Co. summer top...and y'all know I'm a sucker for stripes as well...
...it has a small stain on the front...maybe coffee??...so I'm going to try to get that out...if not...it's still a cute top for yard work eh...

...what have you thrifted lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I did run by the Salvation Army thrift store a couple of days ago and picked up a few lightweight shirts. Most of mine have been worn out....rust stains from the rusty clothespins on the boat life lines and little holes torn in a few - I believe from the extremely high-efficiency spin on the boat washer/dryer. Love, K

    ReplyDelete