Saturday, June 01, 2024

...6.1...Dinner and a Movie...and blogger comments...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K......wow...removing that sail really looks like a lot of work...your 'new' step looks lovely...I wouldn't really say it was chilly here...but nice...with highs in the low 80s...and the slip resistant paint looks great too...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...what a lovely spa getaway...and your socks look great...so sorry for poor Frodo...hope he gets well quickly......

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...your asperagus gratin looks so delicious...and such pretty trees and flowers...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...your garden plot looks amazing...I kind of wish we had more space for gardening here at the new house...but we're making do with what we have...your sushi dinner out makes me want some sushi...and it seems like you're doing a really good job with your decluttering...

...to Beth from BLD in MT : Living a Simple Life in This Interconnected World...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Beth!...it looks like all the festivities were awesome...and the grilled cheeze bar is genius...I'll have to do that for my next gathering...so fun...

...and on the reading front...I'm just reading more of David Copperfield...into the happier bits now...(more sad bits are coming I know...)but for now he's just met Dora and fallen in love...

...for dinner...I made this one pan casserole from Steamy Vegan... the Fried Rice one...
...I mixed up everything except the tofu...because I didn't realize that it needed to be an actual tofu scramble...and I went ahead and put it into the oven...so that it'd be ready in time for dinner...
...then I made the tofu scramble...took the casserole out and added the tofu...I know...Julia says to read the entire recipe before you begin...haha...
...and it turned out so perfectly...I thought it was really delicious...but the Man did not like the 5 spice...so I'll probably use a different spice next time...it was really easy and a fun way to make 'fried rice'...I especially love the little crispy bits at the edge...

...and for the movie we finished David Copperfield...Mom suggested Pie in the Sky for next week...so we'll have to check that one out...the Man will probably prefer it to another Dickens movie...haha...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - the casserole/rice looks good and easy. We've been watching Resident Alien - finished all three seasons so far. It's a bit silly but you'd like it! Love, K

    ReplyDelete