Wednesday, June 05, 2024

...6.5...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...progress continues on the Emotional Support Chicken...when you finish the two tail pieces...you crochet them together and then pick up stitches along the long edge...knit a few rows and then start the short row shaping of the chest area...
...it's a pretty ingenious pattern...on Ravelry here...
...now I'm up to the head section...and she says it would be best to do it all in one sitting...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. This is shaping up very nicely. There's nothing in my workbasket this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yarn pattern is a bit dizzy! But it will be quite appropriate to the finished product! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all need one but will I knit one? I love yours!!

    ReplyDelete