...y'all may remember this notebook...from when it was a Bible Journal from back when I was teaching a Confirmation Class...(of course there's a whole post about it)...I wasn't using it as a journal anymore and I thought it was already pink and cute...
...all I did was peel off the center label and replace it with a 'cookbook' one...
...and then I got a set of white dividers...but I wanted cute little tabs for each section...so I printed those out on cardstock...
...and covered them with tape for some extra reinforcement...
...cut them out like tabs...
...and glued them to the dividers...
...the cookbook sections now are:
Sassy Salads
Snazzy Snacks
Scrumptious Soups
Coveted Casseroles
Enlightened Entrées
Swanky Sides
and Delectable Desserts
...I had made a tab for Vivacious Vegetables...but I didn't have room for it...and I figured the sides one would cover most vegetables...so I left it out...
...and then I found a cute kid's recipe page online...it even has a section for drawing the completed recipe...and Big Sissie loves to draw...so I thought it would be perfect for her...and then I filled out at least one recipe sheet for each section to get her started on her collection...
...Mom's Hashbrown Casserole is in there...so are the Brownie Bites that I make all the time...and the chocolate Chip cookies that Our Airman had memorized when he was little...he used to make them when he got home from school in the afternoon...and then eat half the dough...because they're vegan that's ok...and then we'd bake the 3 or 4 cookies that were left...haha...
...and then I'd acquired a bunch of baking mixes and the fixings for a pumpkin pie...so I packed all of those in a standard postal box and sent them on their way...
...what's in your workbasket this week?...
~Have a lovely day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment