Saturday, September 05, 2026

...9.5...Dinner and a Movie...

...well...I'm still recovering from one of those tummy bugs...you know the kind...about 12 hours of misery...the first couple of hours is usually pretty horrible followed by decreasing 'bouts'...
...so that was mostly overnight...and I didn't get much sleep and I didn't eat very much during the day...but my tender tummy thought that a grilled cheese (another sandwich...haha) and soup would hit the spot...
...I always put Ritz crackers in tomato soup (that's what Daddy did)...other soups get saltines...and I really don't remember what the Man ate...pizza I think...

...and the movie was another episode of Ted Lasso...

...and I did get The Lovely Bones at the library...I was afraid it would be really gruesome...but it wasn't...the descriptions of her attack and death were not very graphic so I was thankful for that...I've not gotten that far into the book yet...the main character is already dead but you kind of know that going in...but it is a bit nostalgic for me also being a child of the 70s and she's a very descriptive writer...

...what have you been watching (and reading) lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment