...pancakes for breakfast...of course...
...and then shopping...the bean sprouts, water chestnuts, stir-fry veg, and La Choy noodles are all because the Man wants to make his delicious Chow Mein again...nothing else of note...the corn was 4/$1...but the bok choy was $3.99...so I guess it kindof evens out...
...and I was a little bit disappointed with this weeks soda treat...I tried the Popz watermelon lime one...and it was just ok...
...I did not get any West Life Soy Milk...so I made some...just soy beans and water...
...I don't think I'll use two cups of soybeans again...it made a really thick soy milk...of course I can dilute it a bit...
...and it produced two cups of okara...I think I'm going to try an okara ranch dip with some of it...and maybe some cookies...
...it's that time of year again...and the hedges needed to be trimmed...
...it really doesn't take that long...just a couple of hours...but it's still so very hot and humid...
...I have to keep reminding myself that it IS September...
...because the thermometer surely doesn't think so...
...we did get a little respit in the evening as a thunderstorm blew through...leaving behind a pretty double rainbow...
...it was a little bit cooler...not much though and still too humid to be very pleasant on the porch...
~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!
Monday, September 07, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment