Saturday, August 02, 2008

Happy Birthday...

...to me...
The Man and the Man-Cub knew that I would want to haul back a bunch of goodies from the super Co-op in Asheville so they got me 'the Tofu Cooler' for my birthday - it's an extreme 5 day cooler - so that should do the trick...
Inside the cooler they packed some other goodies - two pretty western shirts and a mini crockpot - and a sweet new mandoline (I think I've worn out the little MS one they gave me for Christmas)

- this one is a Jaccard and it's super nice and has 7 blades...
I can't wait to use it...
...and of course my sweet sister sent "the card" back and a cutely wrapped (in an aviation map - the Man-Cub was intrigued) box ...
Inside the box - these adorable shoes...

how cute is that...

6 comments:

  1. Is it really today?
    Wow - Happy Birthday!
    XOXOXO - Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great goodies for your birthday. We'll celebrate when you get here. E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mom- we're all looking forward to it.

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete