Thursday, October 24, 2013

...Thrifty Thursday...

...I stopped in the thrift store the other day...not dropping anything off...and not really looking for anything either...but I found this sweet little glass egg...my MIL collects these and has a lot of them in porcelain...she also collects depression glass...

...I'll have to see if she already has this one...she may have...it's dated 1977 and is by Avon...and I know she has several Avon eggs...

...in the meantime...doesn't it look sweet sitting on the windowsill above the sink...

...what's your latest thrift store find?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely find, that is a sweet glass egg.

    My best find was a pair of Russell and Bromley flat shoes. They were nearly new and probably cost well over £100 new. Quite a find.

    ReplyDelete