Thursday, June 22, 2017

...What I Ate Yesterday...

Breakfast - Oatmeal, Banana, Coffee with Vegan Creamer

...so that's not very exciting...
Snack - pumpkin waffles

...a little bit later...I was hungry...so I was rummaging in the freezer (I was actually looking for the end of a loaf of bread that I was sure I had put in there recently...because toast sounded good to me)...but...I found a ziplock baggie with these three little wedges of pumpkin waffles...not sure when the last time we had those was...because there was no date on the baggie...but it's been a while...they were still good though...
Lunch - Tofu and arugula Pita with veggies

...that was quick and easy...as I wasn't really that hungry after the waffle snack...
Dinner - Tofu and Veggies (the tofu is just baked...and the veggies are from the Foreman Grill...naturally)...and homemade bread...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. yummy and colorful as usual!!! love the tree in the background of your new header. it looks like it has been "sculpted".

    love, k

    ReplyDelete