Wednesday, July 25, 2012

...WIP Wednesday...

I can't seem to stop making these little hats...we'll need a bunch of them for the Pregnancy Center...would you believe that I've made four hats already and only used one skein of yarn...and a little bit from another one...I'm hoping to get 12 hats out of those three skeins...

...and catching up on some magazine reading too...

...there's a small - medium - and large size there...but of course I didn't pose them in order...I think the small is in the middle...oh well...and I love how the colour pooling changes on the different sizes...

...the little hats are so very quick and easy...and very gratifying to have a finished object (FO) so quickly...printable pattern here...

~Have a lovely Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Elise received her hat this weekend. So adorable. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may just have to make one of these hats just 'because', they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the old days when people were very poor there would often be a vicar's wife or local lady member of the 'gentry' who would lend out 'layettes' for new babies.

    These little garments would be made in working parties where the better off ladies in the parish would sew these much needed items.

    I love these tiny hats, lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete