Wednesday, July 18, 2012

...WIP Wednesday...


...Seriously love this book...Scout's reading the Teen version too...Awesome!...

...and another little Super Simple One Hour Baby Hat...I love that the yarn makes a completely different pattern for the different sizes...I would actually buy more of this sweet soft yarn...but I searched the Red Heart site and didn't find it...The Pregnancy Center opens in less than two weeks...

...tonight is Book Club...where we'll discuss the gruesome 'Let's pretend this never happened'...so I'm looking forward to choosing a new book tonight...we'll see...this may not be the Book Club for me...

...Have a lovely day!...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the book recommendation. I just ordered both copies for both my fourteen [next week fifteen year old]and I to use in our bible class this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:13 AM

    you've got me curious about the book . . .
    have you read _don't waste your life_ by john piper?

    happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bookgroup just read Anita Shreve 'Body Surfing'. Not bad but in it they talk about s'mores. Mary Ann, an American told us what they are. I've read about Graham Crackers and, curious, googled them and found them on Amazon. Also a kit to make s'mores. Graham crackers, Hershey bars and a jar of marshmallow fluff.

    I ordered it and I'm going to take it to the next meeting for us all to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'adore le petit chapeau !!!! tres mignon!!!

    ReplyDelete