Friday, November 22, 2013

C.C.C.C. Cookies...

...we were feeling 'snacky'...so I pulled out an old recipe...PPK's Chewy Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies...
...I've made these before...see here...and here for more details...
...Wow...that was 2007...amazing...
...of course I've made them since then...I just didn't post about it...blogs really are such tiny windows aren't they...
...anywhoo...they turned out perfectly...
...as they always do...

...what old recipes have you pulled out recently?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey those do look perfect! I suspect I'll pull out some old recipes next week! Richard has to work 24 hrs on thanksgiving day so we will probably have a meal on the weekend. Love k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria Sponge - I use a recipe from my Aunty Margaret's cook book that I inherited from her.

    Although, I am tempted by the Mary Berry recipe my friend used to make the wonderful Victoria Sponge she gave me the other day.

    ReplyDelete