Friday, May 23, 2014

...bathroom floor repair...

...the Man has been busy during my recent illness...

...I did not help him with this little job at all...

...I think this was the last time you saw this project...and it has just been on hold since then...

...well we did do the ceiling fan after we realized that there was really no ventilation at all...
...so...while I was laying around doing absolutely nothing...the Man neatly sawed out the bad pieces...
...got a huge roll of waterproof paper for a 2 foot repair...not sure what we'd ever use that much paper for...but you can't buy a small amount...(Habitat Restore here we come)...
...and very neatly replaced the bad parts with nice new plywood...

...you can see that after we took up all the tile...we decided temporarily to go with carpet again...not my favorite choice...but it's only temporary...

...hopefully we'll have more time this summer to get more done on this room...and we have decided to go with 'biscuit' fixtures in here...a huge compromise on my part...haha...but we'll have white in the master bath so I guess it's ok...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Man, so pleased you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete