Tuesday, March 10, 2015

...Vegan Sauce Aurore...

...it seems that Tuesdays have become the days that I tell y'all about my time with Julia over the weekend...which is just about the only time that I have enough time to make one of Julia's recipes...but that was not the case with this simple sauce...
...so in today's segment of 'Tuesdays with Julia'...we tried a delicious creamy tomato sauce...Vegan Sauce Aurore...and since the gnocchi were already made it was quite a simple meal to make...

...Julia mentions that this sauce is good with eggs, fish, chicken and vegetables...so I guess you could have it with anything...funny that she doesn't mention pasta (or gnocchi) as that's what we usually have tomato based sauces on...but I guess this is really more of a cream based sauce isn't it...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment