Thursday, July 15, 2021

...7.15...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...so the day started normally with vitamins and water...
...then I made a really bland looking breakfast...home fries and scrambled tofu...still delicious though...
...lunch was taco, hominy and cucumber and salsa...
...and then Éphée had posted about vegan quesadillas...so I was craving those
...but I just used some Violife cheddar in mine so they were super easy...
...and also delicious...
...still snacking on fresh blueberries...
...and in the afternoon...I made another blackberry cobbler...
...and it turned out perfectly...
...dinner was just a typical vegan dinner...baked tofu, sweet potato, macaroni and broccoli...
...and then before bed...I was hungry for some reason...so I made a banana, peanut butter milkshake with some added protein powder...
...it was yummy...and pretty in Mom's crystal pilsners...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. HAHA! Now i'm craving for a quesadilla with Violife cheddar!!!!!
    Love your dinner! Tofu, sweet potato, macaroni... this sounds just perfect for me!

    Yesterday... i made skewers with the vegan Ikea "meatballs" and peaches, served on couscous and tomato sauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Éphée,
      ...I still have a bag of Ikea meatballs in the freezer that the kiddos left behind...I need to get them out and use them up and your couscous sounds perfect...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. Your cheese melted just fine! Weird that mine did not. Same cheese. Oh well.
    That milkshake looks wonderful! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...yeah...maybe it more 'steams' inside the tortilla instead of on top and baked...it was yummy...and the peanut butter milkshake sure was...
      Love,
      T

      Delete