Friday, February 24, 2023

...2.24...Friday Update...

...so...since I'm still unable to post comments on any Blogger blogs...arghhh...I thought I'd just do that here...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Looks like y'all are having a great time...all the hikes look awesome...Love, T...

...to Beth from BLD in MT : Living a Simple Life in This Interconnected World ...Oh Beth!...I am so very sorry about your loss...it's so hard to say good-bye to a beloved pet...Peace be with you...

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...I love your husband's socks...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...YUM...potato casseroles are just the best!...Yours look delicious...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...WOW! snow...I know you're having issues commenting as well...

...and I've just been doing a little bit more organizing...the shelf in my closet is much neater now and things are falling over and getting smushed...or lost...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I need to do something like this when we get home! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for loving my socks!! Hope you can comment soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so sweet!!!!!
    I must take example on you for organising my house!

    ReplyDelete