Monday, August 14, 2023

...8.14...Over the Weekend...

...fresh hot vegan buttermilk biscuits start the weekend off right...
...then I did the weekly shopping...
...of note...I got another flavor of the Philadelphia Water Ice...cherry...
...on the food prep front...I made a nice pot of lentil stew...it's really hot here...and this seems more like a cold weather meal...but I just love lentil stew...with celery, carrots and onion...so simple and good...
...I baked some tofu...
...and I made us another zucchini bread with some of my sweet brother and SIL's zucchini that I froze...
...it's delicious and it will last about 3 days...haha...I'm pretty sure I have enough zucchini to make one more...
...and then this happened...our sink sprang a leak...not really the sink...actually the little sprayer thing-y...so we cleaned everything out from underneath...and the Man ordered a replacement...
...we took everything apart...
...and scrubbed everything really well...we also set up a fan to dry out underneath...
...the Man put everything together on the new one...
...and in no time at all...we were back in business...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. so glad you fixed your sink! I haven't had zucchini bread yet this season...must fix that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lentil stew does look yummy. Glad you got your sink fixed up. Love, K

    ReplyDelete