Thursday, August 03, 2023

...8.3...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...breakfast was a tofu scramble and a thick slice of homemade bread...toasted...and halved...so I could have half with vegan cheese and half with apple butter...
...mid-morning...I made a double-whammy protein shake...because the Silk Protein has 10 grams of protein and the Orgain has 21 grams of protein...
...still feeling kinda full from the shake...so I guess I'm calling this lunch...it's just a nuked red potato and some steamed broccoli sprinkled with Lemon Pepper...
...and after lunch...my Lemon Pepper seemed a little bit clumpy...
...and since here in the hot and humid South...people often put a few grains of rice in their salt shakers to keep them from getting damp...I thought I'd do the same with the Lemon Pepper...
...but I didn't want it loose in the container as the holes are large enough for the rice to get sprinkled out and I wouldn't want that...
...so I stitched up a few grains of rice in a little packet and tossed that into the Lemon Pepper...so hopefully that will de-clump-ify my Lemon pepper...
...I steamed the last of the Brussels sprouts from my brother's garden...
...and we had those with a pretty typical dinner around here...well...I see that there were no Brussels sprouts on my plate when this photo was taken...but I ate a pile of them...haha...that's the Lentil tofu that I made and froze a while ago...topped with vegan gravy...a Griddlered sweet potato and a salad...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment