Wednesday, August 02, 2023

...8.2....W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I used some of the zucchini that we'd gotten from my sweet brother and SIL's garden to make a delicious zucchini bread...it's Chocolate Covered Katie's recipe...and I don't add chocolate chips...and I used almond milk instead of oil...it's so good...
...and then I was complaining to my sweet Sissie when she was here about my br* straps sliding down...
...so I just ran them all the way up...and stitched them in place...now they won't slide down again...HA!...
...and then I took a couple of seams under the arms of that black and white sundress to make it not so gap-py...I'm going to wear it with my little shrug to Church on Sunday...I'll probably never even take the shrug off though...
...this is where I scrubbed and scrubbed on a stain that was present...I don't see the stain anymore...but the black leaves look a little bit faded to me...

...what have you been working on this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. That outfit is going to be so cute....and you'll be nice and "uplifted". haha. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished a shawl and started another one. These are all gifts for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to do something similar with my bras straps. I cannot stand it when they fall down.

    ReplyDelete