Saturday, August 12, 2023

...8.12...Dinner and a NO Movie...

...we decided on vegan hot dogs for dinner...
...and I'd been wanting to try out Connoisseurus Veg's Tofu Franks...

...I loved this quote from that post...

...You got me. I'm that person. The one who shows up at your 4th of July barbecue with the homemade tofu hot dogs....HA!
...I didn't bbq them though...just used the Griddler that I was already using to make some 'fried' cabbage...
...this marinade is perfect for Tofu Dogs...and I'll definitely be making it again...

...funnily...when I went to get the hot dog buns out of the freezer...I realized that we didn't have any...only hamburger buns...hahaha...but that was fine...I don't mind it not being in a 'hot dog' bun...
...and I put sweet pickle relish and mustard on my hamburger bun...

...sometimes when we were little I remember having hot dogs at home...and we had no buns...so Mom just folded a regular piece of white bread in a triangle diagonally and that became our 'bun'...

...same...same...

...and we didn't watch a movie nor a series...we just spent a couple of hours catching up on and discussing all the news of the week...it's crazy here...I know there is and has been political craziness in other parts of the world...I just did not expect it here...

...oh well...

~Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I know, we often have hot dogs on sliced bread when we don't have buns....but I do prefer them with buns!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete