Wednesday, August 30, 2023

...8.30...Well...that was a disaster...

...my trusty laptop has died...R.I.P. ...beloved laptop...
...I have removed the hard disk...and I'm in the process of getting all my photos and files off of the old and onto the new...not sure how long it's going to take...but definitely longer than I expected...haha...

...the poor deceased laptop was never ill...she never gave the slightest indication that she was sick...but Saturday morning I opened her screen and found an odd black screen full of dashes...I could not boot to bios even or try to perform any sort of recovery for her...poor thing...she just died right there in my arms...

...oh well...I'm getting used to using my shiny new laptop...it even has a touch screen...and hopefully I'll be back to posting regularly very soon...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. My former desktop was on noticeable last breaths for so long. I was worried I wouldn't have a chance to do a digital declutter and reorganize before it's last hurrah. I can't even imagine not having had any notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may she rest in peace, she served you well!

    ReplyDelete