Thursday, November 02, 2023

...11.2...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...we call this breakfast 'cheese toast'...and the Man have been having it off and on since we were first married...it's so simple and good...just vegan mozzarella broiled on regular bread...with tea...of course...
...morning snack was a cake bowl...just a couple of spoonfuls of vegan cake mix...water and microwave for a minute...topped with some vegan icing...
...lunch was a bowl of steamed potato and broccoli with a generous sprinkling of lemon pepper...it's really good...and I added a Griddler-ed slice of lentil loaf too...
...afternoon snack was a bowl of leftover noodles...with Earth Balance and salt and pepper...
...for dinner...I'm trying to use up some of the vegan processed foods that I have in the freezer...so I got out these Gardein tenders...and sauteed them in some vegan butter...
...and made a sort of vegan stew...with potatoes, carrots, celery, onions and vegan bouillion...
...and we had that with vegan cornbread and peas...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday I made pinto bean soup with just a few veggies. It wasn't my favourite but I am trying to use up what I already have so I can clean out the freezers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a similar stew trying to use a bunch of frozen items (I have too many frozen things on the boat right now!!)

    ReplyDelete