Thursday, November 23, 2023

...11.23...What I Ate in a Day... as a Vegan...

...so let's see how we're doing with the freezer cleanout...
...for breakfast I made a couple of tvp sausage patties...
...the tvp was in the freezer...and I've probably got enough still to make this about 8 more times...soooo...probably not going to get that all used up...
...and the biscuits were the last of a bag of leftover biscuits from the freezer...
...I had a salad for lunch that did not come from the freezer...obvi...but I used up the last of a bottle of Daiya dressing from the fridge...
...but then I ate a big bowl of veggie soup that did come from the freezer...
...for a snack I Griddler-ed a bag of frozen green beans and then ate them out of hand like popcorn...weird...I know...
...and I used up another third or so of this bag of tropical fruit for a delicious smoothie...one more and it's done...
...for dinner...not too much from the freezer...but we had some squash in the fridge that needed to be used up...so I Griddler-ed that...
...and the asparagus and seitan actually did come from the freezer...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment