Saturday, November 18, 2023

...11.18...Dinner and a Movie...

...after another full day of packing...we took it super easy for dinner...all I had to 'do' was rearrange the vegan pepperonies...haha...
...I actually like the Daiya pizza quite a bit...it's a little bit spicy for me...haha...I am a spice-wimp though...haha...

...and the movie was Oliver Twist...of course...we're watching this BBC series...it's from 1999 and I'm actually surprised that we haven't already watched it as it was probably on our PBS station at the time...but we had a new baby...so just weren't watching much television at all then...haha...

...it's good...this whole first episode was pretty much a prequel of sorts...detailing the life and love of Oliver's parents...which is not true to the book at all...Dickens does sort of tie everything up at the very end of the book and you find out who his parents were and his aunt...so I'm kind of hoping the rest of the series is more like the actual book...there are many versions of Oliver Twist on film out there...so we'll see...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment