Friday, November 10, 2023

...11.10...Friday Update...

...Posting some comments to blog friends here...again...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...so glad y'all are safely on your way...and your sunrises are just gorgeous...

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...your gnomes are so adorable sitting on your shelf in a row...and Frodo looks so sweet and comfy beside you...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...I love your pumpkin and potato gratin idea...and I loved seeing your cityscapes and the museum photos...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...I loved seeing your autumn leaves...the tree lined street is so pretty...fall is my favorite time of the year...and it's often misty/rainy in November here too...

...on the reading front...

...I've finished the Pickwick Papers...not sure I've told you that yet...and I've also finished Oliver Twist...I remember this storyline well from the first time I read it in my early teens...and I've already warned the Man that he'll have another series of Dickens to endure on Fridays as I've found the 1999 BBC/PBS version...it aired on Masterpiece Theater in three parts...so not too long...haha...

...and I'm just a couple of hours into Nicholas Nickleby...I have read this one before too...but I don't remember it as well for some reason...

...what have you been reading lately?
...needless to say...our days are full of this...
...and every room is in pretty much the same state...haha...

~Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have not read pickwick papers....must add that to the list.

    ReplyDelete