Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shalom

Shalom is finished - it was sort of like a Christmas present from me to me...

I have to find the perfect button - maybe wooden for this cotton sweater - we'll see - and then I'll get Scout to snap some pictures of me wearing it...

I made it a little larger and I added sleeves (obviously) - I'll get all my mods written up and do another post...

I really do love it so far - it's super soft and comfy - hopefully it won't stretch too much with wear - you know how cotton can be...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Can't wait to see it on you. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! Can't wait to see the button, I almost think that's my favorite part of finishing something that buttons. I like the wood button idea, very natural.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and the photos of you in it are beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete