Monday, December 07, 2009

Winners

This part is really hard for me because I really do want to give each of you an ornament - that's just not going to be possible this time...

...first I put all of the commenters into a spreadsheet...


...and did the same with the Followers - there were 34 followers from Blogger and a few more who emailed me that they were following another way - so I included them too...

...then I went to Random.org and started clicking...

...so without further ado...

The 5 winners from the comments are:


#1 - Sandra from Thistle Cove Farm

#2 - Julie from The Little Green House on the Prairie

#3 - Sarah from The Forest Room -

#4 - Laurel from Life As a Mama

and Finally #5 - Rhiannon from Bare Maked

The Follower Winner is

Lisa from 5 Orange Potatoes

CONGRATULATIONS to each of you and THANKS to everyone who stopped by!

6 comments:

  1. congrats to the lucky winners!!!
    (as for me, after xmas we're on!!!)

    a kiss from Portugal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to everyone who won!

    thanks so much for stopping by my little space and entering my giveaway!

    xoxo
    crissy

    http://crissybell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:12 PM

    Thank you so much! I'm so excited to get my pretty ornament! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! And I just wanted to say hey, and I added you to my reader too (not sure if I told you that in the giveaway). Nice to meet you, we must thank Sew Mama Sew for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to tall the winners.

    ReplyDelete