Thursday, December 17, 2009

Window Art


I'm just sharing a little piece of Scout's artwork - done entirely without my assistance - he cut and folded the black paper 'leading' and then glued coloured tissue paper behind the frames for the stained glass - and then applied clear contac paper to the back. It's really neat and has sort of a 3D effect - I love the way the light shines through it - and I wish I had gotten pictures of the process - but I didn't even know that he was working on this little gem...

4 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet. That is a lovely decoration. It looks like stained glass. It was quite creative of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative, love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty to see the decoration in the window. We have woken up to snow - very unusual before Christmas, and even after, here in the South of England.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. And how creative that he did it by himself.

    ReplyDelete