Monday, March 14, 2011

Pi(e) Day - 3.14


...I have to thank Mrs. Corn and Mr. Bryson for my love of Pi...and Tommy - you know who - for my love of the joke that he told every single time Mr. Bryson said IIr²...you know the one...

...Ooooh Oooh Mr. Bryson...Pie are not square...Cornbread are square...Pie are round...

...so in honor of Pi(e) Day I made one of Julia's Tarts...


...This is the Tarte Au Citron...really good...and fluffy...and tart and sweet...

...Hopefully - I'll have all of the particulars tomorrow posted at The Vegan Version...

...Happy Pi(e) Day...

7 comments:

  1. A cute and fun post. The pie tart looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pi(e) Day! Looks as if we are both celebrating Pi(e) Day today! :) I posted about it this afternoon, too! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to work with a mathematician who used to have a big pi(e) sale at the college he worked at...people need this silliness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my you are too funny! I didn't even know today was Pi Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a pie for a pitch-in yesterday, too! Pi Day is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute video. Pie looks scrumpious. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute, perfect song choice for that youtube!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete