Thursday, January 10, 2013

...an easy morning latte...

...Y'all know that we get up before dawn here...Scout's school begins before 7:30...and his bus comes by at 7...so we're up well before it's daylight...
...remember when I made an vegan instant latte to take on our camping trip to the Grand Canyon...

...I used the same formula...just using almond milk instead of the instant soy...
...just put a cup of almond milk in the blender with 3 butterscotch candies and a teaspoon of instant coffee...I used decaf as I'm quite hyper enough already...
...gave it a quick whirl...
...poured it into a mug...
...I warmed mine in the microwave...but I bet it'll be good cold this summer too...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. yummy drink!! and the candle is very cool! i'll have to remember to do that the next time i have an orange in the house (i don't right now...) love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early to bed, early to rise, makes Affectioknit healthy, wealthy and WISE!

    ReplyDelete