Tuesday, January 15, 2013

...the Wisp Project...

...of course I took some knitting with me for the 3 hour drive up and back to Wisp...

...and I chose a super easy slipper pattern that I've had in my queue for a long time...the Non-Felted Slippers by Yuko Nakamura...
...plenty easy even for this easily car-sick knitter...very little 'looking' involved...I used some hot pink Caron from my stash and some red dishcloth cotton also from stash for the yarn...just held the two strands together throughout...so my slippers are the same colours all over...
...they turned out super cute too!
...I think I'll be making a few more pairs of these...
...they'll make perfect little gifties...
...what-cha knittin'?...

~Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. that's a cozy project for a ski trip! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the slippers. You had a great few days skiing and come back with slippers - can't be bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:13 AM

    They are darling! I love them. I am visiting a young friend in February and I think I should try to do a pair of these for him. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a non-felted slipper pattern. I'm totally following this link!

    I'm on a mission to finish all of the socks I've started. Currently working on a pair of blue(ish) K3,P1 pattern from sock formula in Madaline Tosh (yummmm yarn!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @twolittlecabbages
    Thanks a bunch,

    It was a super easy pattern...I think I spent about 2 hours on each slipper...so it would be a good one for a long movie too...

    Have a lovely day!

    ~Affectioknit-ly,

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete