Wednesday, March 05, 2014

...W.I.P. Wednesday...Hope...and a scarf for Scout...

...well...I started Hope...
...tiny size 1 needles...seems a bit tight...
...just at the loop and end of the neck...

...and Scout asks for a scarf...how often does a teenager ask his Mom to knit something for him...I wonder...

...so of course I put the Hope aside and started a Scarf for Scout...it is so soft and squishy...

...he even found a photo of what he wanted on the web and showed it to me...how could I refuse...

...it's super easy...although the K1 below is not something I can do in the dark or without looking...

Shaker Stitch over 35 stitches...

Row 1 - K 1 Below Purl one - repeat across
Row 2 - Knit across
repeat these two rows...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I have a splendid 1970s spotlight on a tall stand which I use for dark knitting. Can't do it without these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do find knitting a scarf very tedious - except when my daughter asked me to knit one for her. Very different, loved every stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, how sweet. better hurry - spring is right around the corner!! love, k

    ReplyDelete