Saturday, July 12, 2014

...beach food...

...One of the Man's good friends is a Wrightsville Beach native...and he told us we had to try the Trolly Stop Hot Dogs...
...so we queued up outside...and then inside...there was quite a long line...
...but in the end it was definitely worth it...I had a Chicago veggie and just a veggie with mustard and relish...and they were both delicious...

...it was a very vegan friendly establishment...
...the resort had a restaurant too...and they set up a buffet on the lawn...with live music...

...I'm sorry I didn't take photos of all my food...every restaurant we visited went out of their way to verify and prepare good vegan food for me...and one of our servers was even vegan...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like y'all are having a lovely vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like a perfect place to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Love K

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes such a difference when people go out of their way to help. I saw a cafe in Avignon that sold vegan food - now that is something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete