Wednesday, July 23, 2014

...North Dakota...Day 3...

...once we got 'home'...
...the boys broke out some of the (MANY) fireworks...
...and got busy making noise...
...then they made a little noise inside playing some virtual games...
...and the whole family is doing a 100 foods challenge...so we all tried a Bellini...(not a very vegan friendly list - but I was surprised at how many things I have tried)...interestingly I love peaches...but did not particularly love this drink...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I suppose there is no way to do a vegan version of alligator and eel, probably for the best. I am inspired to write a vegan 100 Foods Challenge of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun and good weather too! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of a Bellini but never tried one. I do adore a Kir Royale though. In May we went shopping in Calais and bought lots of bottles of fizzy wine, just as good as champagne but at a fraction of the price.

    We buy Cassis in our local Waitrose supermarket when we run out of French bought Cassis to make the Kir Royales, delicious.

    Not so keen with raspberry liquor though.

    ReplyDelete