Tuesday, July 22, 2014

...North Dakota...Day 2...

...we got up bright and early for breakfast...NOT...we had a leisurely 11:00 brunch...after we stayed up until 2:00 AM talking...I always mean to take photos of the delicious vegan food that I eat out and about...but I usually forget...

...as usual...I went off menu...and asked for a butter-less scramble of hash browns, spinach, tomato, mushrooms, peppers and onions...all fixin's from the omelette portion of the menu...and our sweet server informed me that it wouldn't hold together without the egg...haha...

..it was delicious...this is definitely going to be my new go-to breakfast order when we're out...
...then we headed off to do some bowling...
...bowling is always a lot of fun...and the lanes were not busy at all mid-week and mid-day...
...y'all know I'm always surprised to find photos of myself on the camera...so I often share them with y'all...here someone snapped one of me...see how excited I get when I actually make a strike...it hardly ever happens and it's totally an accident when it does...haha...
...after the bowling...the boys found a vintage 4 person pacman machine and had a couple of games...it was fun hearing all of the beeps and funny sounds again...
...then we loaded up and drove to Devils Lake...where Scout has a bucket list of things he wants to do...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a nice slow pace for some good relaxation!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete