Saturday, February 22, 2020

...2.22...Dinner and a Movie...

...well...it snowed...so you can probably guess what's for dinner...that's right...Potato Soup...so comforting and warm and cozy and yummy...
...and I made a 'cake' of cornbread...which is what the Man prefers...he likes a big thick pouffy cake-y cornbread...and I prefer a crusty muffin of cornbread...because I'm all about the crust...and the Man calls my crusty muffins 'Hockey Pucks'...haha...
...and even with this cake...he generously gave me his crusts and put the pouffy centers in his bowl of soup...how sweet is that?...
...and the 'movie'...was a Season 10 Episode 1 of Vera...we really like that series and were glad to see that a new season had been added to the queue...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!...

3 comments:

  1. I love crusty food myself and I laughed when you said the man calls your crusty muffins hockey pucks. For years my family called my hamburger patties hockey pucks because I like them chewy and hard. Now I make them softer and chewier and I don't mind them. Your corn bread cake looks delicious. For my movie last night over nachos and guac and salsa, I watched a rented movie called "Red Joan". I missed it on the big screen. I found it a bit dull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost taste Mom's potato soup!! So comfy.

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vera, we just watch The Darkest Hour. The British aristocracy was a supporter of Hitler because of fear of the communists! Some of my ancestors were closely involved in getting the small boats to Dunkirk so very interesting for me.

    ReplyDelete