Thursday, February 06, 2020

...2.6...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...after the water and vitamins...and a large mug of coffee...I had one of my favorite breakfasts...you can hardly tell what it is...but it's homemade whole wheat bread toasted...and topped with peanut butter and a banana...so yum...
...lunch was a chic-patty on a bun with some red slaw and tater tots...
...sometime up in the afternoon...I had an apple and some pecans...
...and then for dinner...I had a big bowl of beans from the freezer...topped with some of Mom's Chow-Chow...the best!...
...and another sweet potato cooked in the Foreman Grill...

...when I'm on my own like this...I tend to eat very simply...and pretty much just whatever I happen to want...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I had grits and homemade bread for breakfast, a garbage cookie for lunch, and evil hot dogs for dinner over the campfire. So not a well balanced day....live, K

    ReplyDelete