Saturday, December 10, 2022

...12.10...Dinner and a Movie...

the Man had a wedding rehearsal in the evening...so for dinner I made a quick sloppy joe by shredding up some baked tofu...french fries in the Fry Daddy...and coleslaw...it was a super quick dinner to throw together...

...and when he got home...we watched Where the Crawdads Sing...I had read the book a few years ago...so I knew the story...the Man of course has not read the book...but it was a good enough movie to hold his interest...haha...

...I recommend it...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Now i'm craving for a sloppy joe! I think i have made that only 3 times in my entire life!
    Still working on the last season of "The Crown".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we watched the first season of You...very strange series. We decided not to continue watching the next seasons. Well done but just a little to weird and depressing. Now we're watching the True Detective series. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the book but haven't seen the movie yet! Looks good.

    ReplyDelete