Friday, December 02, 2022

...12.2...Friday Update...

...we had another full day of driving...this time...up to the mountains for my uncle's interment...
...it was at the beautiful cemetary in Asheville where Grandma and Granddaddy are buried...and it was really cold...with a biting wind...37° F (about 2° C)...I was talking on the phone with Mom when we arrived and she was on her way...I told her to go home and get a big coat...but the service was lovely...
...and on the way home...we stopped at BK again...and this time...I got a vegan Impossible Whopper...no mayo...not grilled...it was yummy...a little bit messy for eating in a car though...
...and when we got home...we had to get ready for the first Christmas party of the season...and they do one of those "Mean Santa" gift exchanges where people steal gifts from each other...not my preferred method of gift-giving...haha...
...so I wrapped up the pressies for that...and I thought I'd share this little trick for keeping your wrapping papers neat...

...I often have these strips of paper left over...and I don't want to throw them away...I keep them for smaller gifts...and just wind them around the tube...
...and then I slide an empty tissue roll over the tube...it holds everything in place nicely...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. BRRR, that's cold. Glad you were able to attend. I love the Impossible Whoppers - it's all we ever order anymore - Duane likes them as well. You're correct, they are messy but in a good way! Love, K

    ReplyDelete