Wednesday, December 14, 2022

...12.14...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I did the heel with the lighter burgundy...
...and then doing a princess sole (the smooth stitches of the stockinette to the inside of the sock...against my foot)...
...I pretty quickly knit to the toe...which I also knit in the lighter burgundy...I'm actually loving thing scrap yarn socks...and I'm ready to Kitchener the toe...and I'm pretty pleased with myself for thinking to switch to knit for the entire last round...because whenever I do a princess sole...the Kitchener stitch is kind of wonky right at the end as you don't have two smooth knit stiches to join together...but now I do...

...on to sock #2...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey those socks are quite seasonal....reminds me of cranberries...love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm knitting socks as well, they are for my husband and I'm done with one and just cast on the second sock!

    ReplyDelete