Saturday, December 24, 2022

...12.24...Dinner and a Movie...

...we had vegan pizza for dinner...from a new-to-us pizza place...they were so nice and made us a veggie pizza with no cheese...so we added vegan cheese when we got home...and it was really good...and I had spiced cider with that...I'm trying to drink it all up before we leave...

...and the movie was Scrooge...of course...the new one on Netflix...I'd never seen it...it was good...not my favorite...but they're all good right....

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! We're watching the Mandalorian...weird but entertaining. Pizza looks good - I bet you're getting excited about your upcoming adventure!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could eat pizza every single day!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete