Monday, December 05, 2022

...12.5...Over the Weekend...

...it was actually a pretty busy weekend...but not a lot of photos to show for it...we had a baby shower on Saturday...and the congregation Christmas Party on Sunday...but I didn't take any photos at either one...both were a lot of fun though...
...I did a super small shopping trip...as we'd not been home a lot this week and we didn't need much...I did need tape for wrapping presents and aluminum foil so I got those at the dollar store...and I got a nice $2 bag of apples...
...and the only other thing of note is that I did a little bit of extra organizing in the kitchen...we have these little foldout drawer thingies under the sink...that I use to store the stopper and sponge...etc...and I often tuck the top of towel in there as a sort of holder...but when you use the towel...you just pull it out and have to tuck it back in...
...so I was thinking...(favorite funny commercial...vat are you sinking about?...haha)...that if I clipped it there it wouldn't come loose...
...so far it's working perfectly...and I love having a towel clipped there to dry my hands...and I don't have to reach over to the stove handle where there is also almost always a towel hanging...and drip water onto the floor...this is better...
...and then I had saved several of our vegan milk containers...washed them really well...cut off the tops and one side...and then taped them together at a length that fits my drawer...
...so now I have several slim little boxes to organize all my towels and dishcloths...
...I love my towel drawer so much more now...neater = better...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. My kitchen is small so I do not have a tee towel drawer, I've put them in the laundry room closet and while it's a walk to get one, it give me more drawer room for 'stuff'.

    ReplyDelete