Saturday, March 13, 2010

Denim Daze

Another stay at Bible Camp - this time I volunteered to 'room in' with the girls - fully expecting that they'd put me in the girl's dormitory - but they put me and three sweet teenagers in the Denim Daze room - it's one I'd never stayed in - obviously because you only stay there if you're 'rooming in'...

...still a very cute themed room...

Bandana covered windows...

...a hitching post coat rack...

...denim covered beds - of course...

...the only chair in the room - not such a great knitting spot - I did do some knitting - but in the common area...

...a cute mirror...

...and wall accessories...

...a few more...

...and stencils around the ceiling on two walls...

...and a bandana border on the other two...

...a sweet stenciled dresser...

...some quilt detail...

...the game room up the hall from our room...

... I hope you enjoyed the tour of our room - I'll be back later with more from our weekend at camp...

3 comments:

  1. A well-equiped camp for sure, and interesting touch in the room. Hope you have a great time there. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's as cute as it can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute room!

    ReplyDelete