Wednesday, January 25, 2017

...Two Ingredient Vegan Biscuits...and the vegan browning secret...

...one of my sweet vegan readers asked me how I get the tops of my baked goods such a lovely golden brown...

...well...it's really not a secret at all...

...after I put the biscuits into the oven...I let them bake long enough to form a bit of a crust...and then...I just brush the tops with a little bit of Earth Balance in this case...but my vegan cornbread...it gets a light brushing of corn oil...
...and so that's the secret...just a little bit of oil does the trick...
...Two Ingredient Biscuit Recipe link...

...I made a big batch in my cast iron biscuit pan...we all had one for dinner...and then I froze the rest...because they're pretty awesome toasted for breakfast...with some Bee Free Honee...

...what's your favorite vegan baking secret?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. those look so tasty!!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cast iron pan!!!
    I will try those biscuits for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look good!

    ReplyDelete