Monday, January 02, 2017

...a New Year...and a new normal...

...first of all let me say thank you to everyone who reached out in sympathy for the Man...we really appreciate all of your support...it's been a difficult few weeks surrounding the Holidays this year as Scout's Papaw was only diagnosed with a glioblastoma brain tumor the week before Christmas with a very short 3-6 week prognosis...a week later he was moved to a Hospice House...and the Man was with his father in his final hours and administered Last Rites...

...things are still kinda weird...and awkward...as we adjust to the new normal...with a new void...as this time around the death of a loved one seems warped...drawn out too long in some ways...and going incredibly fast in others...

~Wishing you all happiness, health, lots of love and joy...and always Peace in the New Year...

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Teresa, I'm only now reading about this sickness and loss. Sending my belated sympathies. xx Love and peace, health and joy to you in this New Year also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I's so sorry to hear of this--I've been away from the blogs for a month or more. My deepest sympathies to you and yours. There is never going to be a good time for something like this, especially so quickly, but at the holidays I know it can be all the more difficult. My stepfather passed a number of years ago, right before Christmas time. I know it still makes it hard on my mom. Warm thoughts from afar as you adjust to life without Papaw.

    ReplyDelete