Thursday, January 05, 2017

...Christmas is almost over...

...tomorrow is Epiphany...so we'll have the big un-decorating party here...(called a party to make it sound like more fun...which it is not...taking all the decorations out and decorating is just a lot more fun that taking all the decorations down and putting them away)....

...anywhoo...I think I covered everything that we had for Christmas dinner...
...except Grandma's Mashed...which I've shared before...here...
...and here's a glimpse of my vegan plate...all so delicious...

...and I can't wait to show you what we did with the leftovers...

~Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. that looks wonderful!!! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. A party for un-decorating? Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table looks nice and the food plate - yummy! I agree that undecorating is not fun. I was able to do mine before the New Year this year and I'm glad I did. Usually I wait until the New Year has passed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious - I shall be baking those buns this afternoon to eat with my cauliflower curry this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very welcoming looking table. I quite like that chair back!

    We have our undecorating party on Epiphany as well. Every year I have to explain Epiphany to Matt again as, apparently, it wasn't as big a deal in his upbringing as it was in mine.

    ReplyDelete